Credit Suisse Group, Switzerland’s second biggest bank, announced that fourth quarter profit fell as much as 72%.
About Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is a highly regarded finance powerhouse. Established in 1856, the company has provided a variety of services and products for investors throughout the decades. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Credit Suisse is one of the world’s major financial service providers, with clients in over 50 countries around the globe.
Its focus on research and global finance have resulted in groundbreaking successes and innovations in banking, asset management, private banking, insurance and wealth management. As an employer and business associate, Credit Suisse prides itself on cultures of trustworthiness and fairness.
In addition to finance-related services, Credit Suisse is actively involved in corporate social responsibility activities that promote sustainable development and community impact through economic growth projects around the world.
- I am a financial services writer with experience in forex trading and stock market analysis.
- Investment Ideas2013.08.14Stockmarket Shares: Tips for Beginners
- NewsWire2013.08.07New consumer protection laws target pressure sellers
- Best Deals2013.07.25Price rises spell trouble for UK’s crowded housing market
- NewsWire2013.07.01Money lenders welcomed into temple as Church of England plans credit union