Alliance & Leicester stock was down another 5% today. It has fallen a total of 16% in just one week’s time!
About the company
Alliance & Leicester is one of the leading financial services providers in the United Kingdom. The bank established itself in 1850 to provide savings, loans and mortgages.
Alliance & Leicester offer a broad range of banking solutions such as current accounts, savings accounts, credit cards and insurance products. Its aim is to build a successful long-term relationship with their customers by providing excellent customer service resulting in loyalty from its customers.
- I have been writing articles about finance, the stock market and wealth management since 2008. I have worked as an analyst, fund manager and as a junior trader in 7 different institutions.
- Crypto2023.01.27Cryptocurrency in Healthcare
- Crypto2022.12.25Everything You Need to Know About Crypto Loans
- Best Deals2014.12.03Christmas Money Saving Tips
- Investment Ideas2014.11.20Good Money Week