“I believe that the global credit crisis, far from taking a turn for the worse, is now almost over.”,claimed Anatole Kaletsky in today’s Times article. He even goes on explaining how there is not going to be any further recession in the US economy.
On the contrary, Kaletsky draws the attention in the ‘lose-lose’ situation that Britain and the whole of Europe (except Germany!) have got themselves into… A rather radical point of view.
- I am a financial services writer with experience in forex trading and stock market analysis.
- August 14, 2013Investment IdeasStockmarket Shares: Tips for Beginners
- August 7, 2013NewsWireNew consumer protection laws target pressure sellers
- July 25, 2013Best DealsPrice rises spell trouble for UK’s crowded housing market
- July 1, 2013NewsWireMoney lenders welcomed into temple as Church of England plans credit union